Ultimate Creativity with Digital Art Tools!
Crayola® Creative Studio
Crayola® Creative Studio is a multi-purpose program combining the features of four Crayola art software titles in one program - allowing you to draw, paint, animate, photo-edit, and apply special effects. Choose from - Art Start, Art Studio, Animation Studio, or PhotoFX Studio program levels to learn digital art techniques or use the combined features at the Creative Studio level for an optimal digital creativity experience.
System Requirements: Windows 8, 7, Vista,
XP - 256 MB RAM, 175 MB Hard Disk Space
- Twelve realistic art tools simulating real art media
- Hundreds of pre-set colors or mix unique colors on digital palettes
- Hundreds of art images, backgrounds, and templates to create digital art,
animations and much more!
- Import any standard digital file
- Export in standard file formats for use in other programs
- Learn digital art, photo-editing, and animation techniques with fun activities in the Activity Guide
- Quickly learn the program features with animated Program Tour
- Children learn digital art, animation, and computer skills
©2008 Core Learning Inc. and Partners
©2008 Crayola LLC. Crayola®, Chevron Design®, Serpentine®,
Oval Smile Design® are trademarks of Crayola used under license.