Basic Math Help with Fractions Course
Adding Fractions, Subtracting Fractions, Multiplying Fractions, Dividing Fractions, and Much More!
Math Course 1 - Fractions v2.0
The subject of fractions involves part number concepts, the commutative properties of numbers, arithmetic operations with fractions and solving fractions word problems. Understanding the subject of fractions is critical to learning higher math concepts.
This self-paced course has one or more key fractions learning objectives in each lesson. Fractions 2.0 will identify learning needs through its Unit tests and offers a logical and easy to follow learning path. There are 30 lessons organized in 7 Units. Tests administered in the program ensure understanding of each lesson’s learning objectives and progress can be tracked for multiple users.
The Course learning objectives align to math curriculum standards for grades 3 to 6. The course can be used at grade level for enrichment, earlier for accelerated learning, or in middle school for remediation. The Course should be successfully completed before entry to high school.
Fractions 2.0 is also available online and can be accessed from any computer operating system that is equipped with a standard internet browser.
- On screen audio-supported instruction
- Multiple registered users
- Unit level testing is used for pre-assessment of learning needs and post-assessment to confirm learning gains
- Each lesson is completed with a quiz to check the student’s understanding of the lesson’s learning objectives
- Printable worksheets for additional practice work
- There is a new graphical interface and a main menu where the student can view
progress and test reports
- Printable completion certificates for each successfully completed Quiz and Unit test.
- The course can also be taken online, by subscription (www.corelearningonline.com)
Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP - 128 MB RAM; 125 MB Hard Disk Space